Non-urgent advice: Notice
We are experiencing problems with the online prescription request service at the moment. A new template has been created which may not automatically insert personal details as it did before. Please check that you have received a confirmation email after your request has been sent. We apologise for this inconvenience and hope to have this service fully available as soon as possible.
If you are on approved regular medication, your Doctor may arrange for you to receive a “repeat prescription” without needing to consult him or her every time you need a refill. If you are on a repeat prescription, please re-order it in good time and certainly within 48 hours to allow our Doctors to check your medication and sign the prescription. Please allow a little longer if you want your prescription delivered directly to the Pharmacy, and please remember to order your prescription well before you go on holiday and well before any Public Holidays, as we are particularly busy over holiday periods and have an immense number of prescriptions to generate.
The safest way to re-order your repeat prescription is by using the tear-off slip that is given with every repeat prescription. This ensures that the correct drug is requested and prescribed as many drugs sound very similar and are difficult to pronounce. You should tick against the name(s) of the medication (s) that you require on this slip. If your desired medication is not on this list, please write this at the bottom of your tear-off slip or on a re-order slip at Reception.
How to Order
To order your repeat prescription you can:
- Post: You can post your prescription request to us (enclosing a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you), or post it through our letter box if we are closed.
- In Person:
- Hand your request to a Receptionist
- Complete a reorder slip at the Reception desk
- Drop your request into the box on the desk in the Reception area.
- Website: Please fill in the online form below. Please note that the request form is for medications only. The surgery will be unable to respond to any other messages or queries. This website is not encrypted, so if you are unhappy about requesting your repeat in this way, please request your prescription via the alternative choices.
- For the Practice to receive your request successfully, you must complete all of the specified fields on the request form.