Ormiston Medical Practice would like to offer video consultations.
Our reception team will offer you this option when you call the practice to seek medical advice.
Please follow the instructions below if you wish to have a video consultation with a GP
- Phone the practice to arrange an appointment time.
- If you are on your smartphone, tablet or computer (provided it has a camera), click on the link below. Alternatively type in the following URL in the browser on your device. https://nhsattend.vc/76211
- On the next screen, click on the “Start video call” button
- On the next screen, enter your personal details (name, date of birth, phone number), tick the “I accept” box and click on “Continue”
- On the next screen, click on the “Start Call” button
- You will then be transferred through to the “waiting room”. The GP will know you are waiting, and will connect to you as near as possible to your appointment time. You can then communicate by video link. Note it may take a minute or two for the GP to accept your call.
- Please make sure you have an appointment time by calling the practice first to arrange.